Solvang ASA dates back to 1936. From very modest beginnings, the shipping company has now developed into one of the world’s leading transporters of LPG and petrochemical gases. Solvang ASA has its headquarters in Stavanger, with offices in Oslo and the Philippines.
Solvang has a fleet of modern and efficient vessels, all built in accordance with the most up-to-date specifications and fitted with new and efficient technology. Perhaps of greater importance than the modern technology is the way in which the vessels are operated – the people onboard. Good seamanship represents the very core of our business, and we place a firm focus on this area in the form of education, working on attitudes and training.
On every single sailing, we are required to demonstrate the full range of our experience and expertise. Our strength lies in reliable, high-quality deliveries. It is our goal to maintain a steady course towards the future, at the same time as making good use of the experience we have gained.
- Solvang’s family control ensures focus on lifetime of assets and long-term investment perspective.
- Competitive finance and insurance, and close. relationship with quality yards.
- No third party managers only competing on cost.
- Core competence on construction, technical and maritime operation in-house.
- Strong focus on improving safety and quality of operations – beneficial freight without off-hire.
A modern fleet and highly trained and motivated employees, combined with financial, operational and technical ability, will allow Solvang to pursue this vision and create long-term growth and profitability.
Our core values
Our main goals
For our customers:
Be the preferred carrier of LPG and petrochemicals worldwide
For our emplyees:
Happy, motivated and proactive employees
For our owners:
Be profitable in a long perspective
For the society: